Saturday, September 7, 2013

CAKE OF THE DAY


Good Morning Baltimore....Oh, oh, oh woke up today feeling
Feeling the way I always do, Oh, oh, oh hungry for something that I can't eat, Then I hear that beat....
I have a huge sweet craving since the moment I woke up (I guess the after effects of  multiple-double-vodkas and skipping meals). So I wanted to share a picture of this beautiful cake. One must check out their website.  It is charmcitycakeswest.com. They have the most beautiful cakes. Just wish they were closer (you guessed it, they are based in Baltimore). Sigh...Have a fabulously sweet day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. You knocked my breath away with this cake... thought you had stayed up all night making it! WOW!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Took my breath away as well. To me its a piece of art. Thank you for dropping by. Hope the people at Charm city cakes appreciate it and above all they should be proud of themselves. Please do visit the blog more often.
    Love
    K

    ReplyDelete